Senior Legal Practitioner – Land, Environment and Development Project
The Land, Environment and Development Project (LEAD) is inviting dynamic applicants to apply for the above position commencing as soon as possible. Minimum requirements are a LL.B degree or other recognized Law Degree with 4-6 years related experience as well as admission as a legal practitioner of the High Court of Namibia. The closing date for applications is 13 December 2021. Please download full requirements and further information for this position here.
Junior Legal Practitioner – Land, Environment and Development Project
As above this position is required to commence as soon as possible and has the following minimum requirements:
LL.B degree or other recognized Law Degree with 1-2 years related experience & admission as a legal practitioner. Here are the full requirements and the closing date for applications is the 13th of December 2021.
Candidate Legal Practitioner – Land, Environment and Development Project
The successful candidate:
- Must be in possession of a B. Proc or an LL. B degree from a recognised tertiary institution;
- Will have to successfully enroll for the 2022 Justice Training Course at the Justice Training Centre at the University of Namibia or must already have successfully completed the Justice Training Course.
- Applications accompanied by:
- a covering letter detailing the suitability for the requirements of this placement
- a detailed curriculum vitae,
- certified copies of academic qualifications
- and contact details of three references.
Applications should be emailed to Mrs van Wyk. For further enquiries kindly phone Sophie van Wyk at (061) 223356 during office hours.
- The closing date for applications is 31 January 2022 at 17h00.
- Kindly take note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- The attachment is for 9 months only.
- The LAC is offering an allowance for the successful candidate.
In terms of its affirmative action policy the LAC will give preference to suitably qualified women, persons from disadvantaged backgrounds and persons with disabilities.